To use features such as the refund function PayPal API must be setup, allowing Booking Robot to fully communicate with the payment gateway PayPal.
To find the required setting follow the below steps.
API PayPal Settings
- Login to your business PayPal account
- Click ‘Profile’ in the top right beside the log out button
- Select ‘Profile and Settings’
- From the 'My Profile' menu on the left select ‘My selling Preferences’
- Look for ‘API access’ and then click ‘Update’
- Now on the page titled 'Your payment API credentials' there are various options, look for the title 'NVP/SOAP API integration (Classic)' and cick the link labelled 'Manage API credentials'
- You may need to re-verify your access to continue.
- The next page loads with the title > Request API Credentials
- There are 2 options, select the first ‘Request API signature’ then click the button ‘Agree and Submit’
- The next page loads titled > View or Remove API Signature > click ‘Show’ for each of the 3 settings and carefully copy and paste these setting to the Booking Robot configuration.
API Username - API Password – Signature
- Click ‘Done’, then log out of PayPal